Sign in to follow this  
desertrat033

I have a ms-721 uscutter and i've done a lot with it but want to upgrade

i've been looking at the sc cutters and i use flexistarter 10.somthing and i was just wondering if flexi starter works with the sc and is it worth up grading because i'm starting to get 1000's as in bluk orders and i seen the mh is just a hobby where the sc is for bussiness and more along bussiness work

any hints or tips on better buying

Yes, Flexistarter 10 works with the Sc cutter, it is really a rebranded Liyu. but if your looking to upgrade start with at least a Copam, or you will not see any great difference.

In my humble opinion, after doing exactly this same thing (moving from the MH to the SC) ---

The machines are similar in performance, and I wouldn't say there's a great improvement of one versus the other.

I am now using the SC for a retail sign operation, but when I have the budget, I'll be headed in the direction of the ZEN or COPAM with a servo motor unit. The MH and SC stepper motors both really provide noticeable 'jaggies' on the diagonal edge cuts.

I'll be headed in the direction of the ZEN or COPAM with a servo motor unit. The MH and SC stepper motors both really provide noticeable 'jaggies' on the diagonal edge cuts.

The Copam has a stepper motor, not servo. However you will not really know it unless you try to cut really, really small.