BrianMaruska

Shipping Heat Transfer Vinyl?

Has anybody ever had a customer want you to cut and week something for them and ship it?

I am using the Sisser vinyl, if the clear side of this vinyl wasnt sticker I obviously wouldn't have a problem.

Any ideas?

I used parchment paper when I shipped... There are other options available that don't utilize an adhesive face on them.......

I would worry about wax paper leaving wax on the transfer. That could make it so the vinyl doesn't bond to what you are applying it to. Another option would be to have the customeer weed it if they are comfortable with that.

• Like 1

We stack weeded designs on top of each other all the time in the shop. When we need them they just peel apart without any grief. Can't see why you couldn't ship them that way and just use a leftover piece of backing to keep the bottom one clean. To clarify when I weed 1 I lay it cut side up, next 1 goes on top cut side up, etc. etc. Once all are stacked I lay a used piece of baking on top the same way. Never had any problems getting them apart in the shop but may be a different story shipping in the hotter weather.

Jay

• Like 1