Sign in to follow this  
34Ford

Thanks again USCutter

Well I was looking around on the net for Roland esl3-4 ink this morning. Google only finds the compatible junk.

Anyway I found some at jsisign in GA. So I started thru the order process and got down to paying and they dont show shipping charges till after you pay.

Well I cut a trail.

Somehow I ended up back at USC and they were a few dollars less and shipped for $9, oh heck yea.

Lately I find myself ordering more and more from here. The shipping is great.

Imprintables wanted $28 to ship 5 yards of digital vinyl and 5 yards of mask! Holy smoke.

• Like 2

a month or so ago I needed something and USC was temporarily out...I looked everywhere for over 2 hours and everyone was higher..much higher when you included shipping. So I just waited til USC had more in stock.

• Like 1

sign up for the newletter. Every Tuesday they have specials,.and I always wait til I see what they have before placing an order. It pays to bundle things into a good sized order. I place an order every Tuesday and it ships the same day, here on Thursday.

• Like 1

I keep adding to a shopping list and order only when I absolutely need to. Take full advantage of the $9.99 shipping.

• Like 1

I would have added some Orajet 3165ra and 210 lam with this ink, but I didn't have enough in my paypal. Ink is much more important to keep on hand.

Ill be back.