kmcacmoore

Signblazer Help! - Unable to upload art

Hello,

I am brand new and just bought my first cutter. I downloaded Signblazer from the US Cutter website. I am having some problems uploading my art into Signblazer and would love your expertise and suggestions. Here is what steps I am taking:

I open Inkscape and Import my art I want, I select it and and trace the bitmap map. I then save it as an EPS file in my SBD file. I am unable to find it any other place because when I open Signblazer and go to open it I can never find my desktop.

I then open Signblazer and there all I see is a black box with the file name as I saved in my the file. For some reason I can not upload the art from there.... Very frustrating to say the least. What am I doing wrong?? I have photos I can email (they are too big to attach here) if that would help...

I very much appreciate your help with this because I cannot finish my shirts without the art...

Thanks so much,

Michelle

Even if it's black boxes, did you select one and click OK? Sometimes the previews show up like that on newer .eps files.

how do i upload bitmap and jpeg files to signblazer i would like any help you can give

File + Import

they will need to be vector format before you can cut them though. SignBlazer will vectorize them but Inkscape does a better job. (www.inkscape.org)

Just copy our work from Inkscape ind paste in signblazer that works for me every time

• Like 1

File + Save as and save it as an .eps file from InkScape.

File + Import to open it in SignBlazer.

• Like 2

That's odd what version of signblazer do you have?

That's odd what version of signblazer do you have?

I have the UK version 6.0.5

I have signblazer release 6.0.21 and copying from inkscape and pasting into sb works for me every time. I wonder if you dont have an older version that for some reason has no paste built in