Coaster36

Need quote for screen printed coro yard signs.

Hey I need some quotes from you screen printers out there. I need a quote for 50 and 100 coro 24x18 signs. Two color, single sided. Simple text, I have the artwork already completed.

Well I have the art work but for some reason its a huge file, Its just simple three lines of text, orange and blue.

Hey coaster I can do direct print coro if your interested..Not screen printed....Let me know

Thanks

Thanks guys. My material supplier gave me an insanely low price for direct print.

Yeah they charge $3.95 a piece no matter how many you order. Since its also a graphic supply house they sell the stakes for $0.94 a piece.

That's about the norm for flatbed printing. $0.94 for a standard stake is sorta high. Look around should be able to find them for $0.65 or less pretty easily.

I couldn't believe it was so much cheaper then screen printed prices. I figured screen printed would be cheaper since there is very little cost to it but I guess I figured wrong.

$0.65? Would I need to order 500 to get that price?

no, 50 pcs for that price.

Flatbed printing is not as vibrant of colors generally as screening on coro signs. Also durability imo is not as good. Process is much slower but cheaper for the most part when getting into multiple colors.

Now this does differ if producing them yourself.

I am the only local sign shop within about 70 miles that I know of that screens these in house. I am able to screen up to a 24 x 36. For that simple reason I get most of the local candidates as they do ask and do prefer to keep the money they spend local.