Sign in to follow this  
Naturalmama

Anyone have expereince with this press

I am thinking of purchasing this http://boise.craigslist.org/for/3206026015.html. Seems like an okay deal, yes? I'm not going to be doing a ton of pressing, but would love to try it out. I'll be using heat transfer vinyl mostly, possible sublimation if I get my printer set up. Any questions I should ask? Anything I should check before purchasing? TIA

Shirts & bags I suppose.

It looks like it has a felt pad on the bottom... I think that is more for lamination then doing transfer vinyl.. I'm not saying it won't work but if it where me I would go with the one for 149 from UScutter and get the teflon sheets with it... it's a swing arm so it will swing out of the way makes loading shirts and lining up prints on them much easier.... just my .02

It looks like it has a felt pad on the bottom... I think that is more for lamination then doing transfer vinyl.. I'm not saying it won't work but if it where me I would go with the one for 149 from UScutter and get the teflon sheets with it... it's a swing arm so it will swing out of the way makes loading shirts and lining up prints on them much easier.... just my .02

No, that's why I ask. Thanks for your input. The size on that is 9x12, is that large enough for most pressed items? Or is there a larger size for around $250?

I went ahead and ordered the economy press from USCUTTER. Figure I can upgrade later if I use it a lot or start doing sublimation projects!

• Like 1