Naturalmama

What can my Epson 4880 do?

So, I have a Epson 4880 that has been collecting dust for a couple of years (my brother got it for free). After reading up in here, I realized that I may be able to actually use this for cool stuff! Will it do printable vinyl? Print on garments? Anything else?

What do I need to buy to make it do this stuff (if it can)??

You can print on Aqueous vinyl with that... Mactac makes a very nice product.... There are methods of laminating that will help with outdoor durability but since it is not a solvent style ink it is better utilized for indoor use only.... Looks like it will print some very high quality photos I would definitely look into custom style prints like that...... There are a lot of products out there.. I have even seen photo paper with an adhesive back you could do a lot with that..

To reset the Ink Pad Counter, download the Ink Pad Reset Software from our website. We offer instant download software solutions to a range of Epson printer issues relating to waste ink pads.

waste ink pad

I've had to do that on a couple epsons but I can tell the first time you get that message and don't know why it leaves a sinking feeling in your stomach.