So here is the scoop.

iMac 27" 10.7.4

3.4 ghz

16gb of ram

USCutter 871 BRAND NEW

Installed signcut

Installed keyspan adaptor

Using either CS3-5 Illustrator

I have tried all these setting with the support rep from us cutter with similar issues. on relatively simple instances it works ok up to about 15" wide. This is a 34" machine. On basic shapes or repeated instances it goes all over the place...

Boy would I love some help. This machine was supposed to save time and money. So far is costing me too much of both.... waahhh wahhhh.

Please help,

Thanks Pablo

post-26155-0-23150500-1345148630.jpg

post-26155-0-75437700-1345149133.jpg

I had the same issue, if you have access to a windows computer then try it out, it irks me that I have to use a windows computer just to cut anything larger than 15". Cheers!

I had the exact same problem, exact same setup. Worked with phone support for a while and here's the resolution: change the baud rate to 4800 ( I think it was 4800, could be 4600) I'm not in front of my computer right now to check, but change it on the plotter and in sign cut and it should start working like a champ.

Also use the graphtec drivers, I forget which one it should be but phone support should know which one. I have the 721 and they recommended the graphtec 1000 driver.

Thank you for the quick responses. Well I probably spent the better of 5! hours today on the phone with tech support. Same thing, we tried it on the windoz side of my mbp and it worked perfectly.

I'll try your way when I get a shot. Thanks again

P