Sign in to follow this  
Dr12volt1338

New font recognition....

Any of you other Flexi users, When you install a new font with flexi running do you get a window that pops up saying that the font list has changed and asking if you want to refresh it.... I used to get that in LXi and LOVED it but Flexi doesn't seem to do it......

I just installed a font with Flexidesigner10 open. I got a box that said: The list of available fonts has changed. Do you want to reload the fonts?

Thanks SKEETER thats what I was looking for.... I wonder if thats something they didn't offer in Flexi 8.6 because the version of LXi I have is newer also.... I hate having to shut down and reopen Flexi to get it to recognize new fonts...

I have Flexi Pro 10 and it does it..I did not have a version prior so not sure on anything else...

Seems to be pretty standard that they first made it available in the 10 version... My LXi is compatible with Flexi 10 but it's only the Apprentice.... :(

I would not have it either, but it came with the printer and cutter I bought...TOOOOOOOOOOO expensive in my book!!!

Probably about the time they come out with Flexi 19 I will be able to afford 10 ;D

keep an eye out for Flexidesigner on the big auction site. It has all the design and trace features of Flexisignpro. Just no cutter drivers. Just save your image, or export, and import into your cutting software. I have picked up 2 now of FLEXIDESIGNER 10... 1 for $120. and the other this week. for less than half retail. They are full legal versions with the dongle.

• Like 1