JustStickIt!

Hello Everyone

My name is Kris, I started my business in Central NY doing small Vinyl jobs about a year ago. My father paid for a new *Cheap* Fast Plot cutter and the vinyl and he said I can have everything if i do advertising on his trailer for him :blink: . So I learned the crappy program that came with the cutter(Artcut) and was a large learning curve by myself. Luckily I am pretty inclined in the computer field. I finished the trailer job and I had myself a cutter B) . I made dozens of window graphics for people and purchased a better program(Flexi B). Man was I impressed when I used Flexi in place of artcut. The outcome was far superior than my first program. Now that I've bit the bullet with purchasing better software for me, next is a higher quality cutter!

That's my story so far, and now I'm here, long time lurker/buyer from uscutter.

Good to see you're succeeding so well, and now want to take it to the next level.

These kinds of stories are very motivational.

welcome from Indiana, So,, what is is your cutter budget?

I'm not really sure on a cutter budget yet, I'm trying to find something better that will last me a while. I'm looking into the USCutter TC Series, but I'm up for suggestions.

If you are looking to upgrade, I wouldn't go any less that the Copam. In my opinion all of the others are pretty much the same quality.

If you are looking to upgrade, I wouldn't go any less that the Copam. In my opinion all of the others are pretty much the same quality.

Ok, thanks for saving me some money! ;D