Sign in to follow this  
WritingsOnTheWall

SCAL pushes out the vinyl on my MH series...

I got the MH 871 and I use SCAL never had an issue before I started using the MH series but it pushes out the vinyl a lot (sometimes it goes almost to the end of the roll) I know it's a user error but I can't figure out what to do to fix it. With 2 young kids I don't have quiet time to call in and get help so hoping someone here has had the same problem and can help me fix it! Thanks!

have you tried their forum? Probably more info there,,, I don't know of anyone here that uses it.. I had to look up what SCAL is. In case no one else knows, it is a program called Sure Cuts A Lot.. You might want to try Signblazer in it's place. It is free,, and can be down loaded here on the forum..

Sounds like an advance before plot issue maybe... Or maybe an orientation issue... Took me a while to figure out orientation when printing... just a guess.... SKEETER has probably the best advice..... Go with Signblazer you can download it from this forum for free and it will do most anything you want to do...

I do have signblazer I have been messing around with it haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet so I always fall back to the sure cuts a lot but I will definanlty keep working with sign blazer :)