Sign in to follow this  
BrandonJ

Tri-Color Z71 Marlin Decal NEW!

TriColor-Z71-Marlin-Decal.jpg

Check out this new decal that I created and have for sell on eBay. I used a layering method that uses a background color of black, with accents in red and chrome. This decal features a custom Z71 with the extended red "Z" and the "71" is in Chrome. Also, for you offshore fishing fans, there is a custom drawn marlin peeping his head over the decal.

These decals are unique and also for sale on eBay at this address: Come check it out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170893480817?item=170893480817&viewitem=&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_1203

are you serious? Are you really using somebody else's EBAY site instructions for your own website ads? with a link? That is just wrong!!!!

What are you thinking? That other site had better be yours.

TriColor-Z71-Marlin-Decal.jpg

Check out this new decal that I created and have for sell on eBay. I used a layering method that uses a background color of black, with accents in red and chrome. This decal features a custom Z71 with the extended red "Z" and the "71" is in Chrome. Also, for you offshore fishing fans, there is a custom drawn marlin peeping his head over the decal.

These decals are unique and also for sale on eBay at this address: Come check it out

http://www.ebay.com/...r#ht_500wt_1203

this is what he posted to his EBAY ad, LOL linking to somebody else's EBAY site.

I have the right to post this too. you directed us to your EBAY site.

FREE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS found here: http://reviews.ebay....000000021162869

by the way I contacted vip_graphics just to check. They don't know this guy who linked

Thank you very much for contacting us about this issue. We will take a look at the listing and take action against the seller if they are committing any listing violations. We appreciate your help in protecting other members of the Ebay community.

- vip_graphics

not a great way to run a business Stickeezy... take the walk of shame...... :rolleyes:

That is just funny. I just spend the big money and enclose a piece of paper with instructions, lol.

It's a link to a public instruction set... He's not claiming rights to it or claiming to be the owner of it..... If I was VIP I would be fine with it it's a competitor sending obvious decal buyers to a link with my name on it.... NOT real bright to send your clients to a competitors website for instructions but not the worst thing someone can do......

• Like 1

Smart on VIP's part to put it there for others to use. Draws business to his site.

• Like 1

last time I looked, CHEVY Z71 was a copyrighted item. It does not matter if he changed the design a bit. The name belongs to General Motors.. Would you really want your business connected to someone else selling copyrighted decals, that you don't even have permission to sell? And nobody even made you aware that your business is connected to it? He did not have permission. By linking like that, I would assume vip_graphics is just another store that he owns, just by the link.

And there is no confusion about what the decal is for. CHEVY /GMC TRUCKS 2007-2012

that is not the only copyrights this person is selling, look at his completed listings. BUD, MUSTANG, NOTRE DAME,

and that EBAY instruction guide page says that VIP_GRAPHICS is the author of that page. VIP_GRAPHICS name is used thru out the instruction guide. All the illustrations are with the name VIP_GRAPHICS.

Even at the bottom of the guide,, We hope that you found this guide useful.

All images copyright VIP Graphics

vip _graphics latest response.

Thank you for your help in protecting the Ebay community against listing violations. We have made copies of both the forum posts and Ebay pages and submitted them for further review. We appreciate the help we have received from others in protecting the company's intellectual property rights.

- vip_graphics

It's a link to a public instruction set... He's not claiming rights to it or claiming to be the owner of it..... If I was VIP I would be fine with it it's a competitor sending obvious decal buyers to a link with my name on it.... NOT real bright to send your clients to a competitors website for instructions but not the worst thing someone can do......

If your so fine with it...and you want copyrights linked to you and your business, then give him your website links... and he can post them on his EBAY ads and bring ALL that competition to you, and they can ask you what other copyrighted items you are selling. . ...... because your fine with it...

Uh oh, Skeeters on the attack. Stay out of her way! Run for the hills!

LOL, gosh I'm mild today. low key and mellow, just chillin' ....Coaster.... :huh: ,, funny....HAPPY , HAPPY...

• Like 1

If your so fine with it...and you want copyrights linked to you and your business, then give him your website links... and he can post them on his EBAY ads and bring ALL that competition to you, and they can ask you what other copyrighted items you are selling. . ...... because your fine with it...

I think you mis understood what I was saying.. I wasn't saying it was good he was posting the GM stuff I was trying to state if I was in VIP situation I would be ok with another graphics shop sending potential business to my site as "Ill guided" as it is.... Obviously people looking at the link are there buying decals if I was a consumer and clicked on the link I would see what a great job he did and how much pride he took in making the VIP directions that I would MOST certainly check out what else he had to offer... If he took that kind of time and effort into doing something just solely to help his customers then that seems like the kind of place I would want to buy from..... I was in no way saying Stickeezy was in the right for posting the link I was just trying to state my opinion that it is only going to bring more attention the a better outfit being VIP..... And no I have no affiliation with them I was just impressed by the direction link it looked very professional....

Wow, settle down guys... It's just a freaking VINYL APPLICATION instructions link that is on eBAY's site, not VIP.

The decal has nothing to do with this VIP you speak of. Quit wasting your time trying to persecute someone and

get a life.

I'm not sending business to anyone, except my own auctions... which is the link in the post on USCutters forum.

The VIP link was recommended to me by eBay as the official page for decal application instructions. Also, I just submitted

this topic under My Work, which is what this is. And if you will notice on eBay there are thousands of sets of various Z71 decals...

So, what do you have to say for yourself now.

Wow, settle down guys... It's just a freaking VINYL APPLICATION instructions link that is on eBAY's site, not VIP.

The decal has nothing to do with this VIP you speak of. Quit wasting your time trying to persecute someone and

get a life.

I'm not sending business to anyone, except my own auctions... which is the link in the post on USCutters forum.

The VIP link was recommended to me by eBay as the official page for decal application instructions. Also, I just submitted

this topic under My Work, which is what this is. And if you will notice on eBay there are thousands of sets of various Z71 decals...

So, what do you have to say for yourself now.

FORUM RULE #1

1. Do not post graphics unless it is your own work or you are 100% sure it is freeware. If you are unsure please post a web link to the graphics instead of the file.

• Like 1

Alot of people are of the opinion that Facebook is hurting forum participation in general, and that may be part of it but the real killer is when the posts get like this topic has...

Just my $.00002

• Like 1

Alright everyone, the link has been removed from MY ebay auction, and I have spoken directly with vip-graphics and although they didn't have a problem with me using the link, it seem to cause an uproar on the forum.

So, with that said I created my own vinyl decal application instructions. You can find them here: Free Vinyl Decal Application Instructions

i have never seen a z71 logo as you say like that just the letters z71 not the marlin so someone please post a picture of that z71 on a truck ?

• Like 1