egobuster1

MH-721 issues

im using my MH-721 with my macbook and after a lot of trouble of installing the mac drivers for the keyspan adapter i finally got my cutter to show in the serial assistant. in the serial assit there it shows [keyserial1] and [uSA19H62p1.1] now when i open signcut pro i have both those also listed and it seems as if it should be the 2nd one that i would select so i do and when i click cut the dialog comes up but nothing happens and then so i click cancel and signcut freezes up and ether crashes or has to be forced closed.

the one you should have selected is USA19H62p1.1. What model do you have selected? I have the same setup as you and I have run into every issue you can think of so I can help with any problems you run into!

• Like 1

I'm running lion, try changing the baud rate to 4800 in signcut and on the cutter, that resolved most of the issues I had, also try using the graphtec driver instead of the uscutter driver in signcut. I've upgraded one of my macs to mountain lion, I have not tried cutting with it yet but I will give that a shot tonight to figure out if its a mountain lion specific issue.