Sign in to follow this  
StickyPie

Another Helmet Decal

This one took forever to weed and get the size just right to fit the contours of the helmet.

post-25956-0-40234400-1343780561.jpg

Cool, how do you get it to lay flat around the curves without wrinkles and bubbles?

Very slow using wet application with a soft squeegee... and of course it takes a few tries.

Cool, how do you get it to lay flat around the curves without wrinkles and bubbles?

You said in your other post your using the vinyl that came with your cutter? Happen to know the brand and series of vinyl your using?

Yep! It's the GreenStar starter vinyl that came with the Graphtec, http://www.uscutter.com/index/page/product/product_id/1897/category_id/3/product_name/Graphtec+CE5000+Series+Vinyl+Cutter+Equipment+Bundle

You said in your other post your using the vinyl that came with your cutter? Happen to know the brand and series of vinyl your using?

Thats greenstar? Why does it look like it has metal flake in it? Did you shoot flake and then clear over it?

Ohh I wish I was that fancy. It's a crappy photo taken with my iphone so it's very pixalated. It's a bright red decal.

Thats greenstar? Why does it look like it has metal flake in it? Did you shoot flake and then clear over it?