Sign in to follow this  
sermonetausa

Help: Need to convert a EPS file into a Vector file.

Hello Forum Members,

I need your help to convert an EPS file I have into a Vector file as I need it for promotional use for the business I run. If this can be taken care of as soon as possible I would greatly appreciate your help.

Best,

Colten

post-25718-0-12334800-1342970977.jpg

I am thinking you mean make this into a eps because it isn't . All I see is some text?? Just down load Sign Blazer for free and type in what you have change the color the way you want and cut it? Hope this helps

• Like 1

yes, what mr300s said... Find the font in www.whatthefont.com type it out in Signblazer,, and cut it in the colors you want...

Ok, in that case. I need help specifying what this font is and also the color codes of it are. I've attached an image of the logo on here. How can I get this logo into a vectorized file? I'm not exactly a professional with Inkscape so if a forum member could assist me with this then I would kindly appreciate it.

Best,

P.S. The logo is also in the first post of the thread!

Colten

(Logo VVVVVV)

.I just told you how. Type it out in inkscape or Signblazer. whatever software you are using.. It will be a vector, send to cut, or whatever you are doing with it.

And if you have the rights/permission to use this copyrighted name, the company would provide you the file and all necessary info to go with it.. Ask them.