hello, my brand new uscutter SC series make wavy line.. and im from canada , idont want to send my cutter back for repair or anything else.. (cost over 195$ + 87$ taxe)...

hello, my brand new uscutter SC series make wavy line.. and im from canada , idont want to send my cutter back for repair or anything else.. (cost over 195$ + 87$ taxe)...

Can you be more specific as to how it is making the wavy line? It could be several things causing your issue? I had issues with mine right out of the box, but they were minor as I am very mechanically inclined and was able to fix them. One big issue was the arm on the back of the carriage that is supposed to hit the right and left stop switches was bent and would not activate the switches. So when you turned it on, it tried to drive the carriage right out the right side of the machine.... Very unnerving for the new user. Fortunately I was familiar with this type of cutter and new something was wrong right away.

Ok here the problem, when i cut exemple a letter, where the cutter start to cut and where the cutter stop to cut is not at the same place, over like 1-2 mm... but on small design is frustating...i try to ajust offset and when i touch something , cutter cut eveyrwhere and make line over all ! help please (now offset 0.00)

offset and blade can cause this, make sure both are set- noone can give you those exact measurements as it depends what you're cutting, how thick it is, and what degree of blade you're using.

I use a red cap blade, average size is 7 inch x 2.5 inch

Exemple of cut:

1343713751-4-doors-4-more-whore-1.png

On this one, mu cutter cut to much inside each letter... what Blade i should use and setting? thanks!

Mine did this yesterday, but after I reset Signcut to factory default settings it started working great. What cutting program are you using?