Sign in to follow this  
mxracer394

eps files

I bought a 91k logo disc off fleabay....it is all in eps. Im extracting them now been 6 hours so fat....how can I get it to wear I dont have to look it up in sb to see what it looks like...is there an easier way? Also how do I clean a file up that doesnt have real sharp lines

I bought a 91k logo disc off fleabay....it is all in eps. Im extracting them now been 6 hours so fat....how can I get it to wear I dont have to look it up in sb to see what it looks like...is there an easier way? Also how do I clean a file up that doesnt have real sharp lines

+1 on Irfan view. You can edit the nodes for the .EPS images with sign blazer or inkscape.

A long and time consuming thing I do is I use paint shop pro(save as) or sometimes my LXi(export) and save every esp and ai file as a jpeg with the same name and then I can just look in the folders and see it without having to open each one to see what it is. Might be time consuming doing it but in the long run it has been a time saver. Reason I use paint shop pro is you can open several at one time, not one at a time like most programs. I am learning how to use LXi (Flexi) and it has a lot of great features. I have used Inkscape a lot in the past, very good program for free to use.

A long and time consuming thing I do is I use paint shop pro(save as) or sometimes my LXi(export) and save every esp and ai file as a jpeg with the same name and then I can just look in the folders and see it without having to open each one to see what it is. Might be time consuming doing it but in the long run it has been a time saver. Reason I use paint shop pro is you can open several at one time, not one at a time like most programs. I am learning how to use LXi (Flexi) and it has a lot of great features. I have used Inkscape a lot in the past, very good program for free to use.

I would suggest Irfan view to you also.... You can use Irfan view thumbnails and it will show you all the .eps files in the folder you select.....