Signman11

Flexisign upgrade?

I have been using Flexisign 7.5 & would like to upgrade. What version would you recomend and where would be the best place be to purchase it? Thanks for any advise! Signman11

Well, Flexisignpro 10 is out now.. you can purchase the FULL version right here on USCUTTER. But there are a couple good deals on EBAY for the full version. A lot less.

• Like 2

I don't believe you'll be able to go to say Flexi 8.6. But truthfully if your not printing... I'd pick up another XP based computer and keep rolling, If it's a matter of output connectivity due to upgrading.... buy any newer level of starter for the modern production manager design in 7.6 and cut in starter X.0. No real need to shell out a couple grand on a newer copy as the last couple go rounds have been upgrades to the rip end. Just my humble opinion.

I don't believe you'll be able to go to say Flexi 8.6. But truthfully if your not printing... I'd pick up another XP based computer and keep rolling, If it's a matter of output connectivity due to upgrading.... buy any newer level of starter for the modern production manager design in 7.6 and cut in starter X.0. No real need to shell out a couple grand on a newer copy as the last couple go rounds have been upgrades to the rip end. Just my humble opinion.

Yes, you can upgrade,, but if you don't need to, do like Snapper said.

You can also go from Flexi 8 to Flexisignpro10 upgrade.

http://www.signwareh...DE-FV6-800.html

Hey Thanks Guys for the info. My computer is extremely slow and was thinking about getting another one built with more of everything I might need. I was thinking about upgrading to a newer version of Flexi in the process. I don't do any printing just vinyl work so I might just get a newer computer that will run my current Flexi. If there is anything else I might need to know it would be greatly apppreciated! Thanks Again! Signman11

Well, Flexisignpro 10 is out now.. you can purchase the FULL version right here on USCUTTER. But there are a couple good deals on EBAY for the full version. A lot less.

i'm using flexi 10.0.4 or something like that and it's working great got it for 130$ on ebay it's the baby bro one tho good for a starter like me