Sign in to follow this  
egobuster1

mh721 cutting through design

alright so ive had my mh721 and have yet to make a good cut yet, i had tons of trouble with a USB connection so i got a keyspan adapter today and it seems as if the cuts are better hard to tell becuase while the cutter is cutting it will randomly just drag the blade right through the vinyl design

photo

im totally lost as to what this problem could be, this just happened today after i installed the keyspan adapter and hooked the ground wire up (hopefully its grounding right)

happens in both signcutpro and singblazer

I agree you still have a communications error there somewhere. Did you get your com ports set up the right way??

i installed the keyspan driver adapaters from the disc that came with it but none of them for specficly for windows 7 so im trying to find windows 7 drivers but am strikin gout

so i deleted the keyspan drivers and deleted it as a printer and deleted signblazer then reinstalled keyspan adapter and reinstalled sign blazer and plugged it all back in and set the printer to com3 and sign blazer to com3 and did a test cut using the ink pen and it made the drawing accuratly so i shall try a cut

You'll probably be fine from here on....

Reinstalling is always a good method to clean things up which became corrupted somehow.

alright its cutting normal again but its still not like completing the cuts as its very difficult to weed because the vinyl isnt fully cut out is there a fix for this as im using signblazer and i need like a overcut option but there doesnt seem to be one, i know a lot of people use signblazer succesfully

my MH series is doing this....I am using a different program....MTC.....I LOVE this program and have not had any issues with my other machines so it has to be the cutter...I am scared to uninstall it because I had problems installing it...but I guess I will try!

my MH series is doing this....I am using a different program....MTC.....I LOVE this program and have not had any issues with my other machines so it has to be the cutter...I am scared to uninstall it because I had problems installing it...but I guess I will try!

How is your machine connected? Do you have the cutter ground to the stand? Make sure it is grounded and try switching to a serial connection.