Sign in to follow this  
kelliann

Marilyn Monroe

I hope this is what you are looking for, i have lots off stuff for her my 18 year old just loves Marilyn Monroe

post-24110-0-02787700-1341936586.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks again. I added a Marilyn Monroe saying to a picture, but the signature and lips added the perfect finishing touch!

post-21592-0-59616100-1342200544.jpg

• Like 1

I don't suppose you have that completed picture in a downloadable format by any chance? My sister would love to have that on a shirt...

• Like 1

OWJones-I picked up the picture at Walmart for about $10. When you say completed picture, do you mean a photograph or in vectored format?

Oh, sorry, didn't realize you had bought a print - I thought it was something you created on the computer... I'll see if I can find something similar available online...

That looks great.. your right that touch was perfect.. OW jones im not sure if this design will be any help i just did it for my Daughter on a canvas and it can our great, she loves it .. I was going to add the lip's in red

That looks great.. your right that touch was perfect.. OW jones im not sure if this design will be any help i just did it for my Daughter on a canvas and it came out great, she loves it .. I was going to add the lip's in redpost-24110-0-27334700-1342311393.jpgmarilyn2.epspost-24110-0-84425400-1342311394.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks! She has a closet room (she has a 4 bedroom farmhouse and lives by herself, so why not?) that she is painting pink and decorating entirely in Marilyn Monroe decor. This will look awesome cut in matte black Oracal 631 on the wall!

yes that is vinyl on canvas but i had panited the canvas before hand with glow in the dark paint.. it look really cool at night