noladecals

Cutting Chalkboard Vinyl

I've got a Copam CP-2500 and a 24in roll of chalkboard vinyl. No matter what I do it seems that the blade gets dragged across the vinyl when moving to different spots cutting it while it is moving. Would my only option be to add another pinch roller so the vinyl doesn't bend up as much which seems to be what is causing it?

Is the blade out too far? Did you set your blade in the blade holder according to the chalk board vinyl depth? Less blade, more force is the way to go.

I'll give this a try again but last time I tried all different blade levels with different force levels. The problem seems to be that it wouldn't cut at all and then when I finally had a little bit of the blade out to make it cut, it would drag the blade all over the vinyl when moving around where it wasn't supposed to be cutting. To me is seemed that the vinyl was bending up a lot more than when I have Oracal 651/631 or heat transfer vinyl in it. When I'm using that, the blade doesn't touch the vinyl at all when it is moving around to different spots.