Sign in to follow this  
Torquewrench383

Getting Extra cuts through actual pic

I am trying to figure out how to get rid of the lines that are being cut when I use Signcut, I beleive the lines need to be reversed and in the areas of vinyl that need to be removed. But instead it is in the actual art.

I am using signcut pro 1 with Coral Draw X5.

I have noticed this with anything I try and cut that has voids in it. Attached is a screen shot that I am trying to cut and work the bugs out of.

All the help would be appreciated.

I am very new to this and I do appreciate everything.

post-25623-0-19029900-1341523408.jpg

Can I ask where you got your design? I have the same design from the collection. That is bike 13.... Aren't you using the vector image of it. .eps? or .ai.? If So, why are you using Corel? It should be a direct import to Signcut.. Maybe more info is needed here. What type format of file did you originally import ? This is the vector .ai from the collection and it looks nothing like yours.

post-3058-0-06001600-1341525316.jpg

Ok I did that and it worked fine, thanks for that input. I have made a sign for the back of my boat, when I transfer that to signcut I get the verticle lines in it, do I have a setting on coral draw that is messing this up.

Thanks for any help.

Ok, I am trying something, is there a way to save to eps file in Coral Draw.

I don't use Corel, but you should be able to save a file. in vector.

Ok I did that and it worked fine, thanks for that input. I have made a sign for the back of my boat, when I transfer that to signcut I get the verticle lines in it, do I have a setting on coral draw that is messing this up.

Thanks for any help.

You would have had to make the sign in a vector format first. Then export to Signcut, or save as, and import into Signcut.

Use export in Corel Draw not Save as.

Or use the Corel Draw plug in to send it direct to SC

Paco

Can I ask where you got your design? I have the same design from the collection. That is bike 13.... Aren't you using the vector image of it. .eps? or .ai.? If So, why are you using Corel? It should be a direct import to Signcut.. Maybe more info is needed here. What type format of file did you originally import ? This is the vector .ai from the collection and it looks nothing like yours.

post-3058-0-06001600-1341525316.jpg

SKEETER

Can you share the name of the disc pack this is with?? I have a few Biker benefits coming up and could use some new fresh custom chopper images....

SKEETER

Can you share the name of the disc pack this is with?? I have a few Biker benefits coming up and could use some new fresh custom chopper images....

PM SENT