Darryl007

** NOT CUTTING ALL LETTERS **

I really need some help,i have an mh-721 and have only had it about a week so i am very green. i am trying to cut simple text and sign blazer doesn't seem to want to cut all the text. IT should say AGE IS ONLY A NUMBER. I am so lost as to why! Please help!Thanks for your time......

post-25249-0-11921100-1341024806.jpg

Your probably using a usb cord. I know the usb causes a lot of problems. You should look into getting a serial or keyspan. They might solve your problem. But before you run to best buy, check the wire frame or outline view mode, depending on the software your using. Make sure everything is there.

Thats all I can thing of.

I think its called outline in signblazer.

Post the file, Ill take a look and see if theres anything wrong with it.

It seems like anything past a certain height and length it won't cut it so it's not only this file.

i am trying to figure out how to give you the file.

i checked the outline and it looks good

Ok so its probably a problem with the cutter. I read the MH series has a very limited memory. So if your trying to send a large file, it has a fit and messes up vinyl. Try cutting just one copy and see what happens. I think USCUTTER has upgraded memory to help this problem but it probably wont fix it. Youll most likely always be limited.

In summary, cut one copy, post results.

WOW! A simple 16 letter phrase in standard bookman bold font and it can't cut it. I feel like i been had! Iam only trying to cut 1 copy.Can someone take a look at this file/ This seems to be as basic as it gets and i can't cut it.

When i check ROTATE ACROSS VINYL it only sees the words AGE IS.

I reinstalled sign blazer and it's working now,thanks again for looking and advice,i am sure i will have many more questions.

I just did a bunch of testing with the ink pen and it's working great!

AGE.SBD

Uncheck the "Limit to workspace" button and it will cut everything.

post-1636-0-57660000-1341102870.png

I dont think that was the problem, it didnt cut the lower hole in the B

Darryl said its working as advertised.

The saga continues,i thought i had it fixed. I been out of town for the last week ( San Fran what an experience)and thought i would do some more experamenting when i returned so here go's. Using the same file i started at 1.0 in y vertical and kept it proportional which worked out to 2.12 in x.That cut fine at that size so i kept increasing the size .5 at a time, at 5.85 in y is where it goes haywire. It doesn't cut some letters and slashes through it .It seems to screw up when ever i inlarge it.Thanks for the advice Jay but it didn't seem to help.Is their anything else i can try? Thanks for taking the time to help me out!

I created a new file with new text and that didn't work!

Sounds like some sort of driver issue.

Are you using RedSail driver RS-800C?

Yep.

When I installed the SignBlazer UK version (cracked) the list of drivers grew exponentially to include pretty much every cutter on the market, but as it happens, the MH driver was not there anymore, so the RedSail driver came to the rescue.

Try it and see if your problem disappears.

I have the Signblazer UK ALL CUTTER version downloaded from the forum, Just to help people..and REFINE MH 721 is on it...

Hmmmmmmmm, it's certainly missing on my version of SB-UK (cracked).

I had no choice but to select the RedSail, which works fine.

post-21408-0-58252200-1341747167.jpg

that is because that guy,, did that crack.. a different version. The version I downloaded was up on the forum before that... UK all cutter version.. It also has more features on it, than the regular version.. It even has my Graphtec FC7000 MK-75 on it. I just downloaded it to help people on the forum. I don't use Signblazer.. post-3058-0-00606300-1341757096.jpg

Thanks guys,the new driver worked! Hope i can pay it forward someday..................

You mean the RedSail? or the downloaded driver from USC?

Either way, you're welcome, it's always nice to know that things are running smoothly at your end due in part to our efforts here.