vinylmotivations

USCutter Retractable Banner Stands

Just wanted to pick some folks' brains on this matter-

I am designing a few banners to fit into some banner stands that I picked up when they were on sale through USCutter...

See below link-

http://www.uscutter.com/Roll-up-Retractable-Banner-Display-31-5-x-71-CKBROLLGRAA-80

Is the 31.5x71 the finished size of the banner that will fit it, and I need to undersize my graphic, or do I need to have a couple extra inches to attach to the leader strip??

Never used one of these before and ZERO directions come with them.

I allow 6 to 8 inches extra at the bottom of unprinted material to attach it to the retractable milar in the stand...If you need to replace it the good painters tape works great. I also use 10oz banner material for the display..There should be something that looks like a alan wrench on the bottom of the stand or in the case..It's used to lock the retractable milar out so you can attach the printed display..Once you do a couple or 50 you will get the hang of mounting it strait and getting it to roll in without damage to the sides of the banner..LOL..

good luck...LOL..

So these banner stands are only for printed images, you can not use cut vinyl on them and they still work right? Thought about getting a couple these and puting cut vinyl on them but if they are for printable stuff only glad I saw this first.

You should be able to use cut vinyl I would think..Just need a non seamed banner blank..I use a 10 oz banner matterial..Thin and durable..