sspvinyl

Shipping Iron On Decals

I have some iron on decals that I made for a customer.

Im using "Fibron Heat Transfer Vinyl" and it has the clear transfer tape on it already.

After I weed them the clear has the stickiness that would be exposed. If I stack them they will stick to each other.

Question I have is how are you shipping them or how would you suggest to ship them?

you don't state how big the decals are, but wouldn't wax paper work? Vinyl wax paper backing?, parchment paper?

decals range any where from 6-10 inches in length but the ones I made for this particular decal is about 3 inches wide. Customer is wanting to iron on themselves.

didnt think of parchment or wax paper.

Thanks will give that a try

If the customer is fully capable of ironing the project to their own fabric, why not allow them to weed it themselves? I recently cut a large multicolor boat graphic for a friend on the cheap and upon realizing the size dictated more than two hands to layer, I delivered it to him in the raw and offered to help with the layering. His sister had already intended to help him install the graphics and he assured me they were capable of assembling the project colors. It was then that I realized that with something like a large transom graphic naming the boat, some people WANT to be involved in the project as much as possible to take pride in the finished product.