scoobybry

Whats the best cheap cutter

I know you pay for what you get but just want a cutter to do my club stickers/decals i own a pcut ct630 but want another newer machine. I only want to spend £250-300

Thanks

I have the p cut and it works great on serial. If you could go 380 to 400 pounds the copam 2500 cutter is a very good cutter from the reviews posted here . I don't know much about the mh or sc series cutters . Check the reviews on the different cutters .

Dan

Good is a term that leaves a lot to interpretation... good for you and good for me may be two different things.

I am an extreme perfectionist and will scrap a whole job and start over if it doesn't meet my own expectations. I started with a laserpoint 24 and it was "good" but I tossed a lot of jobs because i wasn't completely satisfied with them. Now my graphtec cutters- I have yet to toss a full job.

• Like 1

I have the p cut and it works great on serial. If you could go 380 to 400 pounds the copam 2500 cutter is a very good cutter from the reviews posted here . I don't know much about the mh or sc series cutters . Check the reviews on the different cutters .

Dan

Thanks for the info ;)