vicsign

First Video, PVC cutting

Nice, where do you get the large carrier sheet you used as backing?

• Like 1

this is an ad.

Yes, this Leon Xie and another person Joannalucky or something like that appear to be working for a company in China that sell sign making equipment. They

need to be banned.

I didn't see anything that looked like an ad. It was a video showing how to cut what looked like mylar with a cutter. I have seen a lot of posts but none that had any advertising from either user.

• Like 1

If you go to his profile and look under his contact info and look at his website address it is for a business that sells chinese cutters. On one of the pages

there is a list of several employee names and the name "Leon" and "Joanna" are shown.

I think that's a stretch. If he is posting advertising in the forums that would be another thing.

• Like 1

He keeps posting videos and images of things he has done or made with their plotters for a reason. It is obvious he is

just trying to make a sale. He even gives his Skype in his signature so that way people can contact him.

Most of his replies to posts don't even make any sense or have any relevance to the thread he is posting in.

• Like 1

A difference in language may be part of the problem. The look to be in China or Hong Kong. The idea behing this forum is to show others how you do something. I may be naive but I will give the benefit of the doubt.

I know the idea behind this forum, but don't you find it strange that he and that Joanna person just happen to work for a place that sells vinyl cutters?

I'll agree that the posts are different. I don't think USCutter has to worry about a company out of China taking away their customers and they aren't outwardly advertising on here.

Oh I know that they are not going to steal any customers from US Cutter, I just find it very annoying that they are allowed to post on the forum.

After read the replies, I feel very sad. thank you, Jay2703, though you are stranger for me.you gave me the right to put my video here. for the others, I just want to say,how can you recognized this is a AD? yes, you can put your instrutions here, while, because I am from China, so you think I was put the AD!!!!! It is much unfair!!!! Do you see any Logos in the video??? Am I told you where I bought the Plotter??? Am I put some more information here?:huh: i just want to show my big discover of the plotter only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please see all of you!! all of you have the website here, you all have the AD here, while I left nothing!!!!! I also believe all of you are in a same company, because all of you talking about the plotter and signages!!!!

Ok, I still remember my motto. keep silent is the best way to win trust.

• Like 1

I understand both takes on this . Most companies would SQUASH any attempt ( even as subtle as this ) in a New York second . USCutter allows MUCH more direct posts , so even though I appreciate the loyalty that motivated the comments .. no big deal IMO . I feel like MB20 music , but agree with Jay :)

Believe me or not, none of my business. To be honest, I dont sell any machines aboard, My wife will do the small business,she love the cartoons and would like to care my son. maybe you are all hard to understand this. you are foreigner, you don't know the life of us.. while I should do my own things, the details I will not tell all of you. I dont want be recognized as the Advertiser.

I am here just want to learn more about the machines in case of the wrong operations . I believe all of you have much experience in this,. What a pity, you always sensitive and nervous about a Chinese visitor, which make me surprise and upset. I have never meet such case in the Chinese forum. we talk a lot, we publish what we want...no one will be banned.

The truth tell me that only you can post your project. we can only see your video and your website or production descriptions ......... ....

Anyway, it is too late today in China. I will go to bed. you made me much sad. I have never image you are like this.

as long as they do not attempt to sell on here, They stay. ALL posts that are helpful and instructive are welcome. US Cutter sells Chinese Cutters. I,for one, am happy to see someone here who is actually from China and might be familiar with some of the problems that we see every day on here with the Chinese Cutters.

Leon, I am not going to ban you as long as you do not try and sell cutters here.

To those of you who don't like Leon's posts, I suggest you just don't read them.

• Like 1

Oh I know that they are not going to steal any customers from US Cutter, I just find it very annoying that they are allowed to post on the forum.

If I banned everyone that annoyed me, there wouldn't be many posts.

• Like 3

If I banned everyone that annoyed me, there wouldn't be many posts.

Did you delete his contact info and edit his signature?

Did you delete his contact info and edit his signature?

No. I assume he did that himself after he got his feelings hurt on here.

Could be, or could NOT be. When he proves YOU right, I'll ban him. Until then,end of discussion..

• Like 1

• Ok, I have nothing to say about the case and about "music", you just like a terrorist, and dear banner John, thank you for give me the right here, maybe I am the only one from China mainland, maybe there is some background differences here.

• the Traditional Dragon Festival is coming. We will enjoy ourselves for 3 days....A great delicious kind of rice to enjoy, and we have the dragon boat matches in many parts of China. If any of you have interested in the festival, I will share the food and the matches on the general discussion part, haha~~Great!!!~~~

• Ok, I have nothing to say about the case and about "music", you just like a terrorist, and dear banner John, thank you for give me the right here, maybe I am the only one from China mainland, maybe there is some background differences here.

• the Traditional Dragon Festival is coming. We will enjoy ourselves for 3 days....A great delicious kind of rice to enjoy, and we have the dragon boat matches in many parts of China. If any of you have interested in the festival, I will share the food and the matches on the general discussion part, haha~~Great!!!~~~

Post pictures.