vicsign

our works, great funny!!!

;D I think I should have a explain. this are 2 cartoon characters..which are much welcomed in China. I downloaded it from the internet....I use my plotter cut the two Cartoon characters for my little lovely son. he is only 2 years old. he likes it very much, and now the cartoon characters are stick on the door.... ;D I feel much satisfied with my plotter.
  • Like 1

:huh: It seems, no one understand the meaning of the carton.....

And it seems even after your explain , I am not understanding the meaning ..... ? :) btw , I am seeing 3 cartoon characters . Do you happen to sell those plotters ?

No. I firstly cut it for my little son. then maybe I will put them near to the kindergarten, and near the primary school.. the cartoons are much welcomed by the children, I think. I just start my small business.

Plotter ? i thought that was done by a printer ?

• Like 1

Yes, the picture was done by printer, since I just start a new small business here, I printed it by my old printer.. Then cut it. my first job is not success, now the cartoon characters are on the door of my bedroom. My little son smalls and would kiss it when he see it....