kelliann

Extra Blade Holder for Copam

I am thinking of purchasing an additional blade holder for my Copam. I use vinyl of differing thicknesses, and spend a lot of time getting the blade in the perfect spot. I thought it might be good to have a blade holder for thin vinyls and one for thicker ones. I was just going to purchase one from US Cutter's page, but took a quick peek on eBay. I noticed that the one US Cutter has doesn't look anything like the one that came with my machine, and it costs $50. On ebay, there is a huge variety, and they look similar to the holder that came with my machine, at a fraction of the cost. I tried to call and talk to US Cuter support, but sat on hold for too long. So, I am hoping that you all will give me your perspective....I do have a few questions, Are the blade holders very specific to each brand of cutter? Any one know of another blade holder that works with the Copam?

Thanks.

They just have the wrong picture, I ordered one about 6 months ago and they sent the correct blade holder for the Copam.

I bought my new holder about 3 months ago and the one on the right is the new one. Left is the one I got with my used cutter. Pretty sure its the original but not sure.

The newer one on the right is way better then the other one. That little nipple on the top is to push the blade out of the bottom, theres no need to take it apart to change the blade. Just push it out and put a new one in.

post-23799-0-50969000-1339634583.jpg

Thanks for your input. Coaster36, the one on the right is the kind that came with my new Copam, thanks for adding the photo. I do love how it works, and hope that it is what I would order from US Cutter, and not the one they currently show on their website.