jumpink

Do you give a warranty on your installation?

I want to give a warranty for the installs that I do. Not sure what length of time would be adequate but not excessive. Wondering what you offer if any? Thanks

When I install Oracal I stand behind their warranty... I have been doing this for about 6 years or so and have never had an issue that wasn't caused by either the customer or using a cheap vinyl... I had some Purple I got off line and it faded within a year and a half so for her I just replaced it with some Oracal. If the vinyl is installed at the right temperature and properly the only failure that should arise would fall under a manufacturers defect.

• Like 1

When I install Oracal I stand behind their warranty... I have been doing this for about 6 years or so and have never had an issue that wasn't caused by either the customer or using a cheap vinyl... I had some Purple I got off line and it faded within a year and a half so for her I just replaced it with some Oracal. If the vinyl is installed at the right temperature and properly the only failure that should arise would fall under a manufacturers defect.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't offer a warranty anymore, I stopped offering one after I realized customers were not asking for one. I've only ever had one issue with a small sign. I didn't think to prep because it was a new substrate. I replaced it and now use alcohol to clean EVERYTHING... since then, no problem.

I don't offer a warranty anymore, I stopped offering one after I realized customers were not asking for one. I've only ever had one issue with a small sign. I didn't think to prep because it was a new substrate. I replaced it and now use alcohol to clean EVERYTHING... since then, no problem.

EXcellent point! If they ask....do what you think best.Otherwise, just keep silent. I have never had a customer ask for a warranty either.

I dont offer a warranty per say but stand behind any work i preform either in the signage or the handyman service . i have went back as long as 3 years later to do some little something at no charge . The good will and refferals to new customers priceless

• Like 1

I dont offer a warranty per say but stand behind any work i preform either in the signage or the handyman service . i have went back as long as 3 years later to do some little something at no charge . The good will and refferals to new customers ( is ) priceless

This is Gospel !!! You can never spend money advertising for work that works as good as giving whatever it takes to keep people happy . the only advertising I have ever done beside word of mouth is tacking business cards on wallboards at stores etc .