DDsSilkScreenPrints

I am new to Vinyl cutting, We do mostly Textile Silk screening

I purchased a couple months ago a USCutter refine mh721-mk2 cutter, had lots of stupid problems at first, took a couple weeks to iron them out. Finally got it working correctly and finished the few small vinyl jobs. Been catching up on the silk screening end and got another simple vinyl job, changed no settings(new sign same as last) and now it just spits out the whole roll. I went in and everything is set the same as last job from a while ago that worked, vinyl size type size and all. can't figure it out and the manual has no trouble shooting what so ever.... If anyone can help it would be greatly apreciated. I would rather not uninstall & reinstall to start over again.

Thanks

Rick from DDsSilkScreenPrints.com

We need more info on your setup . Operating system, software, connection type (USB or Serial) There are a few variables that could cause this. Most commonly is a faulty USB driver. But could be something as simple as a setting in your cutting software.

in your design program zoom all the way out select everything. it sounds like you have a point some where in the work space. i have done this before drove me nuts until i found it. if everything was working fine start here before you get to the tech stuff.

Hi Rick! Fellow screen printer here!! Welcome to a FUN group! :-)