top53

Eagle

for some reason it screams America to me cut it in blue and put it where the stars go in a flag would look sick

• Like 1

Awesome but bet it was fun weeding. Would look great sandblasted on a mirror. ;D

• Like 1

Awesome but bet it was fun weeding. Would look great sandblasted on a mirror. ;D

That sounds like a good idea. I really did not have any plans for it, just wanted to do it

because I liked the way it looked. The weeding was not that bad for one, I would not want to do

10 of them without some good compensation.

Looking good!! Any chance of sharing the file?? Thanks.

Thank you. I plan to put it on my first heat transfer shirt.

i woudl try to cut it but i dont know if my cutter will be able to do those small cuts lol

Mexican flag uses an eagle too so if u draw or get a snake below it, i think many mexicans will buy it

looked like a "fun" weed. Thanks for posting........took a copy.

Glad you all liked it, Dragonduster inspired me so here's one with a snake. Nothing like non stop weeding. I have not cut this one so it may need some tweaking. I did some tweaking in SB and saved it as an EPS file but for some reason the file is now to large to post. 1768kb I don't know what happened to make it so large. That is ten times bigger than most of my EPS files.

post-20981-0-47949500-1339021004.jpg

just wow, did u make that snake from scratch? or u got a jpg and vectorized it from there? thats a very nice image, i dont think i could do something like that lol and to weed it D= or even let my cutter do those small cuts >.<

just wow, did u make that snake from scratch? or u got a jpg and vectorized it from there? thats a very nice image, i dont think i could do something like that lol and to weed it D= or even let my cutter do those small cuts >.<

jpg, I can not draw anything.

hahaha i see, well still if you make it, you could sell it for some $$$ and just add a word SPECIAL to the price and ppl will buy it :P

hahaha i see, well still if you make it, you could sell it for some $$$ and just add a word SPECIAL to the price and ppl will buy it :P

Yea, the snake would be a pain to weed at 14" max I have with my cutter, I have got to get me a 24". Only problem I am spoiled with my Graphtec Robo craft. This thing cuts so darn good. If you can see good enought to weed it, it will cut it.

hahaha yeah, i have a cheap cutter and its a pain to weed small cuts since it doesnt cut perfectly and there are corners that arent cut and when i peel it, it leaves a dot, but so far, i am doing ok for the sizes i have done, i want a graphtec cutter :(

Yea, the snake would be a pain to weed at 14" max I have with my cutter, I have got to get me a 24". Only problem I am spoiled with my Graphtec Robo craft. This thing cuts so darn good. If you can see good enought to weed it, it will cut it.

AND a 24" Or 30" Graphtec will cut just as good.

• Like 1