JennD26

Cutter cutting into letters on cursive font

I tried searching the forum and I found similar threads, none of them seemed to help as the solutions weren't available.

I am using a MH-721 and Adobe Illustrator (Previously Inkscape) When I create a design and print it I get little lines where the text connects. How can I fix this and make it one fluid design? I've tried welding and outlining but none of these options are available to me. I've included a picture of the design, though I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

I appreciate any help or insight!

post-25201-0-57440200-1338689161.jpg

When you say print it are actually referring to cut it? If so does your cutting software have a weld while cutting feature?

Yes, I meant cut. I'm a complete newbie! I've learned everything I know so far through videos and reading other threads. I haven't noticed that feature. I am using SignCut Pro for my cutting software.

This worked, thank you! I really appreciate you taking time from your day to help me with this issue and my cutting issue!!

I know you have to weld it but over the weekend I was doing cursive fon t and messed up 4 ft of vinyl still have a hard time learning this lesson So I know what you mean good luck jhelms