Sign in to follow this  
SurberSigns

please help. i need signblazer software

i have a event going on tomorrow and i am bringing my vinyl machine and my laptop... i need to find the signblazer software to download onto my mac laptop...

i was an idiot and put that SMALL driver disc that came with my cutter and it got stuck in the mac laptop.....

now...... if i HAVE the large disc and put it into my OTHER laptop that is a dell and runs windows............. do i NEED that small disc driver???

if anybody knows please let me know... running on a deadline..

Signblazer is only windows compatible... Hope you know that...... You can download Signblazer in the Signblazer thread.

mac machines have Windows OS emulators available, although I have no idea how well or how poorly that would work with SB and trying to run a cutter via USB from inside an emulator program.

IIRC, that small disc contains the FTDI drivers, which are available HERE --

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/72/23/driver-ftdi---mh-creation-copam-and-sc---windows-xp--vista--7

i have a event going on tomorrow and i am bringing my vinyl machine and my laptop... i need to find the signblazer software to download onto my mac laptop...

i was an idiot and put that SMALL driver disc that came with my cutter and it got stuck in the mac laptop.....

now...... if i HAVE the large disc and put it into my OTHER laptop that is a dell and runs windows............. do i NEED that small disc driver???

if anybody knows please let me know... running on a deadline..

Simple solution is to take a paper clip and press it in the keyhole on the driver. That is what it is for. Unbend the paper clip, press it stright in the hole, the driver will pop open. You now have your disc.

G

Simple solution is to take a paper clip and press it in the keyhole on the driver. That is what it is for. Unbend the paper clip, press it stright in the hole, the driver will pop open. You now have your disc.

Current mac laptops have SuperDrives which are slot-loading, and don't have slide-out trays.

Some people suggest the "stop the spinning disc" method --

The #1 way to get it out is…….slide an adhesive mailing label into the slot until it contacts the top if the disc, you’ll hear it. use the eject command and give the disc a little assist tug. it will come out every single time.