Hey guys, long time no trouble.....that ceased tonight! In the middle of cutting the machine stops and starts making this really loud grinding noise. I proceed to remove screws, take off and reattach the belt and she starts working and sounding better than ever. Oh, by the way...I put back all the screws and tightened any loose ones. Well, now I go to cut some polka dots tonight, and they are all warped and mis-shaped. Could it be the rollers? I have the smallest (14inch table top) MH series cutter, which is perfect for what I use it for. LOVE my cutter and want it to work...can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!

Robyn in AL

Hmm I would take it apart again and check everything you did. Maybe there are some alignment marks that aren't aligned anymore. Check everything you fiddled with. Then call UScutter tech support.

I dont know for a fact that there are alignment marks. Im just guessing. If there are marks they might be on the drive gears? Maybe where the belt is? But there might not be anything. Im just thinking you fiddled with something and through off the alignment. I would start back with what you did. Maybe youll notice a screew is loose or out of place.

• Like 1