OWJones

Why do ship so darn fast!?!?! :-)

I work 3 days a week at my "real" job and so I made it a point to order my Graphtec and supplies on day 1 of my work week, thinking that with $9 shipping it couldn't possibly show up in less than 48 hours...

WRONG! According to FedEx, it should be on my front porch tomorrow, approximately 48 hours after I ordered it. Now I have to take at least 90 seconds out of my non-busy day to write a note to the FedEx guy asking him to accept my signed note as proof of signature, since I won't be home... all because you shipped it so darn fast and cheap!

Seriously, who in their right mind ships 3 big, bulky, heavy packages like that for $9 and has them on your porch in 48 hours? You all must be crazy!

;D;D;D

• Like 4

USCutter does not BS about their motto !!! " ALWAYS the Best Value "

How DARE they...

You think that is bad? I just got a call from the FedEx guy letting me know he had my packages on his truck and was heading my way and he wanted to know if I was going to be there to sign! I told him that I had spent precious seconds of my time to put a signed note on my door authorizing him to leave the packages... and he had the audacity to ask if I wanted him to hide the packages inside of my garage or other enclosure to protect them from the elements or potential theft. As if I would live somewhere that isn't perfect weather and 100% crime free all the time? Puh-lease!

What is this world coming to? Why I remember when I was a youngster, no one had even heard of customer satisfaction and getting anyone to help you was like getting teeth pulled. If we wanted to complain about a package taking too long to show up, we had to hike 6 miles - uphill - each way - in the snow - with no shoes! But these days, with all that new-fangled inter-webs and cellular mobile smartphones and what-nots, you just don't get a decent chance to be disatisfied like you used to!

Yeah, I couldn't believe how fast my shipment came in. I ordered on a Thursday and had it to me by monday. Pleasant surprise.

I ended doing a showcase and ordered a vinyl package 5 days before, it came in 3 days after I ordered it! Still amazed with how fast US Cutter is with getting packages out the door... Oh and FedEx too!

They are great. I have never had a problem with them, and just ordered a bunch more stuff because of the shipping. It's good to see a company get the credit when they deserve it and not just the bad that happen once in a while but you ALWAYS hear about .

• Like 3

I've never had to sign for my stuff from USC.

I've not had to sign for supply orders, but my first order with a Graphtec cutter + starter kit + a bunch of additional supplies was a $2000 order and they requested a signature on that one... and I don't really blame them for that - just for shipping it so darn fast. :-)