For my PDF on how the get the actual activation code for signblazer US version only follow this link I'm not going to maintain it so if it is down email me and I'll get it to you that way.

Link. http://www.mediafire.com/?xtx3vr9rx22b0i3

Email is thomas.guffey@me.com

This PDF has instructions to download an executable file which looks to be quite potentially hazardous to your computer!!!!!!! (even the instructions themselves warn of that outcome being possible).

Also, be aware of Private Messages being sent through this USCUTTER forums system that will try to get you to download the PDF that links to this (potentially dangerous & destructive) program.

I think that US CUTTER staff needs to take a closer look at the actual content of those PDF instructions and determine if it is in fact something that can cause people severe problems, and if so, perhaps remove all these links throughout the forum by "Thomas" telling the members here to follow those instructions of his.

I posted in a different thread that a VERY competent computer person told me that the link was definitely a Trojan download . Best to be safe than sorry . Even if Thomas is sincere , what he is offering might be harmfull . I know the previous links & patches work fine ( not posted by Mx2 , but MPK :huh: linking to MYSTAT.com ) . I don't have the problem of my Copam not being listed , so I never needed anything more . The most recent version of SB ( something .27 ) is better & worth the 3 clicks getting past the nag screens IMO . The patch is NOT needed for the 3 nag screens .... the counter ... i would try anything to avoid that , or at least reload the software when it reached a certain # .

Good grief... Don't worry and stop blasting someone for helping.

See my post here:

Good grief... Don't worry and stop blasting someone for helping.

See my post here:

http://forum.uscutte..._20#entry278852

GOOD GRIEF Bear ... If you think that is blasting ..... ahhh hope you never find out what real blasting is :lol: . :bear::angel:

see my other responce is above mentioned link hehehaha :)~

Good Grief Rodger! >:D:bear: Am I going to have to respond to all three threads? :blink:

Can Slice & Dice or Rodger explain to me what's harmful about a PDF file secondly for the record I was trying to help people with the nag screen problem and the program ollydbg is just a debugger much like visual studio except it reads more code. There is nothing harmful and I could honestly care less if you download anything and I did sent one(1) private message to the wrong person after someone requested it, and finally if you haven't read my PDF or even been to the ollydbg website who are you to make a judgement call on this I'm not on here trying to sell crap and there isn't a big enough demand for signblazer that someone with malicious hacking or any other kind of experience like that would be interested in, all I trying to do was help people get rid of the nag screen once and for all like I did because it is embarrassing when you have your display set up where your customer can see the trial counter and have to wait till it counts to 230. So if you don't want to try it that's fine but don't comment on it unless you actually do research. Thank you

MX2

I don't know what everyone is talking about, it is in fact a pdf file and that ollydbg program that the tutorial says to download to complete is just a program I virus scanned it and everything norton says it check out. It took about half an hour and I was able to email thomas the creator of the tutorial and got quick responses for him and he walked me through the parts I was unsure about and finally I found my code and went to signblazer and put it in and got a thank you message from it and the screens are all gone all I have to do now is click on signblazer icon and it opens no other screens or anything. Thank you Thomas

MX2 , I will comment on anything I choose to !!! .If you have a problem , there is a report button you can use . I stay within forum rules & did not give anything but the warning I was given by someone who was involved in developing SignBlazer . Since that time , it has been checked out & seems to be a good thing .. so thanks for the generosity .

Nice Job Mx2......I did this step by step and it worked good. SOOOOOOOOOOO glad to have the pop-up gone. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME IN PUTTING THIS TOGETHER AND SHARING IT WITH US!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks Mx2! Worked like a charm, glad to finally have the annoying countdown gone. Appreciate you doing the footwork and sharing this fix.