Sign in to follow this  
maddog61

help with flexi production manager saying cannot find port

hello,

everyone i hope sombody can help me out there i having problems with my cutter its a camm-1 pro 24" its older model but work great intil i took it home and hooked it up to my computer i dont really know to much about downloading the right driver dont know what i am looking for in the drivers i did not get any drivers when i bought it but should be able to download the right drivers i tried to download a few drivers and still getting the same thing in the production manager of flexi when i try to cut its saying cannot find port i tryed everything but seem i am just running into the same problem canot not find port i have the plotter hook with serial from plotter and goes into computer as a usb can anybody out there help me.

thx

mark b

How is the machine hooked up? USB or Serial? Windows Version? Mainly you need to make sure that the port listed in the Device Manager on your computer matches the port you set up in Flexi...... Is it a legal copy of Flexi? I have read that many people have issues with downloaded pirated versions...... Does it say Can not find port? Usually the error is Can Not open Port........

hello thx for your response the plotter is serial and it turns into usb to my computer yes its legal copy i treid everything cant make it work its say cannot open port

In the Device manager see what port your cutter is labeled as.... That has to match the port you set up in Flexi's Production Manager.... Check the Baud Rate they have to match..... Did you load the drivers for the keypsan adapter you are using or just plug it in? Sounds to me like you will need to download the Keyspan drivers and then set the port properly in Flexi.