mod27driver16

No driver for my TC series in Flexi Letter 8.5

Alright, I purchased the Keyspan when I purchased the TC cutter. I downloaded the drivers with the CD that was included. I am running a mac book pro, version 10.5.8..

When I go into flexi and go to make a driver profile there is no driver for Liyu or USCutter. I have been trying to find something online the past couple hours about this and I havnt had any luck...

If I chose a cutter the Serial "USA19H64P1.1" shows up so I know thats plugged in correctly. Just the drivers didnt install right or something.

can you copy the driver from the disc and paste it into the driver directory folder for Flexi? I am not real familiar with Mac's but I had to do this with the driver for my cutter with my version of Flexi.

Not sure how I missed that link. Ha. Thanks skeeter. Alright the Liyu profile is in there. I set it all up and am trying to cut a simple 'a' but all it does is make a couple of straight lines then quits. Dont know if I have a setting messed up or what!?!?!

Here is what I am setting it at..

Picture24.png

Picture25.png

I just downloaded the Sign cut free trial. Kinda sucks that I am wasting my flexi software. But I need to get projects done. Would still love to get this problem resolved... Hopefully I can get it to work with the sign cut software. Going to try it here in a bit.

I noticed on the tutorial they choose device cu.KEYSERIAL1, and are using a keyspan adapter also. FROM TUTORIAL

NOTE: The /dev/cu.KeySerial1 entry is the KeySpan driver.

You chose different Port 2....USA19H4P1

Have you tried the above? That is the only thing I see different.

How do I change that? Because what I did was put in the disk that came with keyspan and that's what port it gave me. Do I have to put it in a different USB slot?

signcut worked fine. So must be that driver... unless theres some other setting.. I will have to call up uscutter or something. I tried to talk to flexi but they said they are not sure.