Sign in to follow this  
banditt2129

Flesh colored

Did beige work out for you? Jay, do you know if the Arlon is significantly lighter than other brands' beiges? I'm hoping to find a very pale pink. There are some wall vinyl options, but I don't think the adhesive is sticky enough on them. Any further suggestions? Thanks.

I have some oracal beige that would be kinda flesh toned - maybe a little jaundice - really needs some more pink in it LOL.  well unless you are anything but a pale caucasion  that is

I used Oracal Beige (082) and it looks OK as long as you don't hold it up along side anything that is flesh colored.

If you want real flesh tones, printing is your best (and maybe only) option.

Heck I have one kid that is very light and the other looks tan all year long - lucky girl.  first one has to be carefull in bright sun that she doesn't burst into flames - second one never ever burns

• Like 1

I noticed Oracal has a 023 Cream color out now. It's more on the yellow side. Right now I'm using the beige because that's what's handy. I have to recut everything else tho, because the color scheme wasn't matching the light pink, which is still very magenta.