scottboy1973

Cannot see files when importing

The problem I am having is when I paste a file in SBD files in order to vectorize it, I can't see it when I open the import file. I can, however, see all other files I have saved in the past. I have opened the SBD files with explorer I can see it is their, just can't see it when I use Signblazer. I have tried saving as .bmp and . jpeg with no luck at all..I have done this successively in the past numerous times. This problem is a recent one.Is their a limit of capacity in the Import/Export files? I have also set up a new file in SBE files and put the new files in it just to try and resolve the issue with no luck. I am using XP. Thanks to all who help!

well i downloaded inkscape and vectorized the image successivly. I then saved it as and .eps file in the SBD files as before (and it can be seen there when exploring the file). But I still can't seen when I open the import file. Any ideas?

when i do that, what do I do to insure that the files that I have saved over the years will be safe. i definitly don't wan't to loose my library of vectors. And thank you for that advice!