jtgraphicstudios

02 Suburban lettering... Was fun...?? :)

came out great, very bold and sharp

• Like 1

Why does it look photo-shopped

I PROMISE it was NOT P-Chopped... Bad phone pic I guess??

Thanks for the compliments..

Cut on my P.O.S Redsail 24 inch cutter...

All letters were/are 10 inches in height. Had to use one of those "wonderful" hand drawn fonts...

Yeah right. Thats printed. I want to see a close up or a file of that. That has to be printed.

Wow, that's why I love checking this gallery out. I always see new ways to do things. Never would've thought it wasn't printed.

Looks good there is no way i would have weeded that lol my printer has made me lazy

Looks good there is no way i would have weeded that lol my printer has made me lazy

IF I had a printer ... Then maybe... But all I have is my little 24 incher...

Why does it look like a green tint at the top of the letters? Can you swing back by their shop and take a close up of one of the letters.

Why does it look like a green tint at the top of the letters? Can you swing back by their shop and take a close up of one of the letters.

Green tint is from the shop lights... I have to put on the shop hours on their door this week.. Ill get some closer pics just for you !! :)

Looks nice :) & I love the font . I don't doupt you cut it at all . 10" letters make it a little easier , but that was a task i bet . I would like to see a picture from further away . it looks too busy at the range shown IMO . Especially with the door handles involved & right under the tinted windows . I would think dropping it down from the tinted windows a couple inches , 6-8" letters & letters spaced further aprt would get more attention & be much more readable . It blends in together at that distance , i can imagine if moving . Just my perspective & advice .

• Like 1

I agree with Rodger.

One thing to remember is use of White Space. With the lettering running up against the windows and the door handles takes away from its readability. One has to actually study it to figure out what it is saying and when its going past you at 30 mph its going to be harder to figure out just what it says.

To me it just looks like some funky kind of side graphic.

Great job on the install I will say but just a bad choice on layout and readability in my opinion.

• Like 1

MR.Karma & SA Graphix ..

Thank you BOTH for the very appreciated & taken constructive criticism !! I LOVE it!!

I did take most of what you had pointed out into consideration when talking with the client

and I did let him know of spacing and placement.. But this is what "HE" wanted & Where he wanted it.

I tried :)

But I had to give him what he wanted.. otherwise I have a "Scab" Cutter here locally that would have (And DID) slide in under me

and get some work.. But my client also did learn... his Lit shop sign looks like crap!! & Now Im doing ALL Window work here real soon!!

Again THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! I Love learning!!!

J.T

Cool , That is how we meant it to be taken . i agree , give the customer what they want . I also always give my opinion by asking a question like " do you think this is too close , how does it look close or at a distance & when moving etc " . I have thought many things were exactly as i wanted , only to go back & redo it once installed ( on my own stuff ) . Looking like art work , but actually text might be right in line with a tatoo shop . :thumbsup:

• Like 1