Lady_VI

Help with my Bass

O.K I have not learned to vectorize yet......But yes I am searching and reading the forum ALOT.

Anyway my problem is I need this bass cutable for a boat I am doing. When I try in Signblazer it says "This is not a monochrome image and can not be vectorized" and Inkscape will not even import it although that would do me no good because I have never used Inkscape and would not have a clue about it. So anyone have some friendly advice or help that they would throw my way PLEASE? Thanks in advance!

bass fish.eps

You have to convert it to a Monochrome image first (in SB) then vectorize it (in SB). I tried it but since the .eps is very low quality

it doesn't turn out very well.

What you do is select the image in SB and then click on IMAGE and then MODE and then select Monochrome. Then you can vectorize it.

Thanks mb for the bass.

Yes I am still reading and watching the videos thanks for the info.

You have to convert it to a Monochrome image first (in SB) then vectorize it (in SB). I tried it but since the .eps is very low quality

it doesn't turn out very well.

What you do is select the image in SB and then click on IMAGE and then MODE and then select Monochrome. Then you can vectorize it.

What do you do after that? Mine say I can't cause it still a bit map.. Thanks