Sign in to follow this  
JerryofWV

Can not import AI to SignBlazer

I save a file from Illustrator CS5 as an eps file. When I try to import it to SignBlazer I can tell it to import but it does not show up in SignBlazer.

I have tried saving the file as a CS5, CS4, CS3, CS2, AI10 eps files and none of them work.

Anyone know what I need to do?

Ditto on the illustrator 8, you shouldn't need to save it as an eps just leave it in native illustrator and save to the older version and your golden.

i have illustrator cs3, how can i get the files from it to import in signblazer. how do i get it to go to version 8:?thanks

when you save as your files, click save and another options box will open, save how you want..I use CS2 post-3058-0-22960100-1341350255.jpg

• Like 1

Look, this is all you have to do when importing to signblazer. Just make sure that you don't have any .jpeg or raster images in your artwork

and then go to File > Save As and after you name your file you have a menu that pops up and you should choose the selection at the top that shows the version of Illustrator. Save it as an Illustrator 3 file and you will never have a problem. I have used many plotters and systems, different programs and setups and I have never had any trouble with an Illustrator 3 file.

Try it, I bet that works for you

• Like 1