Sign in to follow this  
tomstanner

Hunt Club Logo need help

What programs do you have? We can show you how to do it yourself.. Alot more rewarding and faster, because you don't have to wait for someone to do it for you.

Let us know and plenty of us would be glad to help you.

Alan

Are you making this for the club or for you?

If your doing it for a job, the club should have the vector or at least a better file to work from.

WOW... We have a Twin Lakes Archery club here in Michigan and that logo is almost exactly what they have. Download inkscape that is a good image should clean up pretty good.

Wouldn't tracing the photo make it look little different, because the photo is not a straight on shot its taken from the side. Get what i mean?

• Like 1

Thats what I was thinking. It actually wouldnt be to hard to recreate from scratch. But thats a couple hours work for a noob like me.

It is all greek to me. I am just learning corel draw. I traced it but the window glare shows up. Any one know where i could get the outline i can do the wording???

Best bet is find a decal that hasn't been installed, apply it to a piece of card stock and scan it.. If that is not an option put a piece of colored paper up behind the one in the photo and take a picture from directly in front of it.

That font is driving me nuts.. I know I have it I recognize the "W"

FOUND IT!! Belwe Standard Light.... Those shapes are all pretty basic and I am pretty sure that same deer and bowhunter are available on here.. Wouldn't take to long to recreate the whole thing in SB or any other design program.