blake2415

Wow, just opened it. Haven't used it but WOW!

Even if this cutter is less than perfect, I can see right away the build quality and how much better it is than all China models I've seen.  It's build quality is like an army tank but a stylish one for only the richest of soldiers.  If this thing cuts half as good as it looks, it's going to be top notch.  I'll let you know how the cut quality goes.  But for now, this would be the beauty pageant winner over the Refine, Liyu, MasterCut and probably most of the brand names.  I'll keep the fingers crossed.

Bill

48 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

Bill, what cutter is it?

A real beauty, you say?

Slice, that is a post from 2007

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

Bill, what cutter is it?

A real beauty, you say?

4 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

Slice, that is a post from 2007

OMG

• Like 1

But, really, guys, aren't ya'all just a BIT curious which cutter earned such praise about its "beauty pageant" good looks?

Ya just never know...

17acc9b408971c61123354fe050d00e5.jpg

lol . ive done the same thing about an old  post and didnt know it lol.. too funny and  curious as well... haha

It has a LOT to do with the new format. I liked it better when the new topics rolled up for the day, now you can only find unread content.

• Like 1

On July 23, 2016 at 7:05 PM, busterbay said:

It has a LOT to do with the new format. I liked it better when the new topics rolled up for the day, now you can only find unread content.

I am finding that if you look in the Activity tab and choose All Activity it will give you a list in chronological order that is pretty handy. Doesn't show original post dated on old stuff so anyone posting in an old one can still end up there and of coarse bring the dead back to life.