stickeysand

Rhinestone trasfer stencil or templates....

I have a few ideas and designs I would like to buy either rhinestone stencils for my design and ideas or a rhinestone cut file i can use with sign cut to cut my own stencil.

I don't have a rhinestone program and buying pre-made is costly. So I'm hoping to find someone who already has the software and can cut and mail the stencil to me or can send me the file so I can cut my own REUSEABLE STENCIL.

Stencil or sign cut usable file I want to purchase...

6" numbers

1.5-2" A-Z alphabet in a non cursive but elegant font

yellowjacket

bee hive/ yellow jackets nest

Hilmar Yellowjackets in a nice font about 2-3" tall

Anyone reasonably priced? with this type of software?

Download and try Make-the-Cut!

http://make-the-cut.com/Download.aspx

At $58.36 it is a bargain if yiu just use it for rhinestones - but it also does a great job converting raster images to vector for cutting - works with .ttf .otf and the new .opf (open path fonts) pretty nice interface - lots of support with weekly webinars and backissue recordings of them on vimeo.

Check it out.

The rhinestone feature lets you choose you size and adjust spacing to get close to the shape you want - takes a little tweaking in some cases - but does a surprisingly good job automatically.

You may or may not have a cutter the software supports with a plug-in driver - but you can export the file to .ai or .eps and import to your present cutting software.

Made for crafters mostly - it is a good program and is getting better with each new version (upgrades are FREE!)

For working with rhinestone letters this software supports OPF (open path fonts) and there are some free to download on the forum.

It also will convert .ttf fonts to thin paths which basically does a centerline replacement for a .ttf font - so you have something simple to base your rhinestone pattern off of - works with some fonts better than others and you will have to play with it to get a font you like.

Good luck

-Mike