Hummer

Graphtec Vinyl Plotter Cutter - CE5000 - 60

Graphtec Vinyl Plotter Cutter - CE5000 - 60Hello all,

Need some opinions please. I have the opportunity to purchase a Graphtec Vinyl Plotter Cutter - CE5000 - 60 for $900.00. Apparently it is only two years old. Right now I own, a Chinese cutter and I would like to upgrade of sort. What do you think?

Thanks for the advice in helping me decide...

Thank you...not a bad cutter? As a newbie, is there any questions that I should ask? Thanks again...

Not enough difference in price from a new unit from USCutter with a warranty IMO . Ask USCutter if they have any returns .. they resell those cheaper & they are better IMO because techs have tried them out & fixed any problems ( IF there was a problem )

I would only purchase a Graphtec, after owning mine for over 4 years. and never a problem..

I just purchased a new for my son last month..

I live in Canada, so USCutter is sort of out of the question, with shipping, handling and duties and taxes. Some times I really wish that I lived in the States.

" the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence " :)

I going to see this cutter on Friday. The woman states it was her husbands cutter and he has since passed. She doesn't know how to work it and neither do I. Any suggestions on how to test this machine? Thank you once again...

Go to the Graphtec site and download the manual. Read it and bring it with you when you go to look at the cutter.

He,he,he,he...eh?

:lol: , I love the scenery when i see Canadian documentaries . Sometimes i wish i lived up there .... hence the " always greener on the other side " saying ..... plus they have " Hummers ' up there :lol::angel: Actuially they have too many big predaters up there . I am weary about the mountain lion tracks i have seen at my WV farm . Hopefully they are only passing thru ( they have a 50 mile range ) & not many of them . I was surprised while watching a documentary yesterday .. showed alot of " biker " gangs in Canada . I always think of the wildlife ( & George St Pierre :) because of TV shows , not the big cities & what they attract .

Be sure to remove the blade holder and check how far the blade is sticking out. Should be very little showing. You don't know who might have re-adjusted it and you might damage the cutting strip when you try it out.