Sign in to follow this  
Candi S

using a cricut mat with laserpoint 24"

I do alot of card making which means i cut alot of cardstock and i really want to be able to use my laserpoint but i am having a difficult time keeping the cricut mat (or any thing else for that matter) straight while cutting. i do not see anywhere where i can change the tension, i have looked at the maunual and the machine and no luck with adjusting. i also tried slowing it down to 10 and still my stuff moves around.

I saw that the cricut basically uses the same blades but the laserpoint cuts soooo much better that i really dont want to use the cricut any more. any advice would be GREATly appreciated

Are you sure you are loading the material straight? more times then not the material isn't loaded square on the machine.

Haven't seen a LaserPoint up close in years, guess I thought they had a tension adjusting screw on their rollers? Here's my silly suggestion. Purchase 90 degree plastic corner trim and mirror tape from your local home improvement store, trim to fit and install to guide the carrier sheet much like your printer does in the paper feed tray.