Ravenwind / One Off Grafx

Please price this according to your area

I have been selling a bunch of this type of window decal/sign it is 36" x 18" two layer oracal 651. i have been doing them for my customer at 50$ each that is with his discount. I priced it at near 100$ and the customer has been quoted at 180$ with 2 small 22" x 6" side window ones. If i use the flexi job estimator it runs it up to nearly 300$. Please no posting about there are price calculators and pricing guides in the forums i know how to price but im not sure if I'm undercutting the competition or cutting my throat.

Thank you everyone. And don't forget Mothers day is upon us

post-19735-0-37741000-1336802990.jpg

I would be at $90 for the vinyl (I charge $10/sq. ft cut weeded and masked) and since it is 2 colors I would probably charge $5 each to layer them. That is my normal off the street price. I usually don't stray to far from that price as most everyone who orders anything from me always comes back for more because the quality and service they get from me compared to other places in town.

• Like 1

$50 is way to cheap.....IMO...realistically, i would be in the 90-100 range myself. At the end of the day, YOU are the only one who knows if you made a good days wage for a good days work..

• Like 1

I run about 50$ for a 24"x24" cut vinyl graphic- 631 or 651.... layered runs 50% more, so 75" - That size is 10% more, so price + 10% of that - about 82.50.....

• Like 2

$72.00 Retail for us on the big one, and $15.00ea for the small ones.... or I'd print/laminate and install for $65.00.

• Like 1

Thank you all I'll have to boost my prices up a bit and i get most of these out to the customer the same day so maybe I'll have to add 10% for that service since the other store here takes up to 3 weeks to do one.

If you are still making money and covering your bills I wouldn't adjust your price. If you are happy with selling them at the price you are then keep them there. If your price all of a sudden doubles then that could prove to be very bad for business.

• Like 3

If you are still making money and covering your bills I wouldn't adjust your price. If you are happy with selling them at the price you are then keep them there. If your price all of a sudden doubles then that could prove to be very bad for business.

yeah for sure but my customers are surprised at my prices. they always tell me is that all are you sure. lol

yeah for sure but my customers are surprised at my prices. they always tell me is that all are you sure. lol

I get that a lot also but at what I charge I feel very good with it and they customer is always very happy with my work. The only complaints I get is after the customer tries to install and mess it up. They always come back and tell me it was something I did wrong LOL depending on their attitude I will either cut a new one for half or just give it to them. Of course that is once I have proof the 1st one is actually ruined.

• Like 1

I had one person try and tell me I cut one wrong- She installed it INSIDE a window. She didnt comprehend why when I told her the adhesive side wasn't as UV tolerant as the vinyl itself why It had to go like that. I got the "well why are you selling products that wont last" speech.

I explained to her all the details, cut another and installed it for her on her car. Some people are never satisfied.

On pricing set it as high as you can, to make money, cover your expenses, but as low as you can to retain business- if customers are saying "is that all" their too low. Get it up so they are comfortable their getting a good quality product. I have a lot of them squak about paying prices- but when I explain to them what their getting, and how much time is invested in design, cutting, masking, and maintaining equipment as well as stock of material- none of them complain or walk away. They pay it GLADLY.

• Like 1